Environmental Project Leader
£28.54 - £30.54 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Environmental Project Leader on an initial 4 – month contract. As a Environmental Leader you will work within will be responsible for delivering on and generating new environmental projects across the workstreams of CO2 and Energy within the scope of the Broughton Site. This will include, but is not limited to, Facilities Management, Industrial Manufacturing Processes and Assets, Tooling and Methodology.
Role: Environmental Project Leader
Pay: £30.54 per hour via umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 4 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Ensure functional teamwork, especially guiding and motivating multi functional teams (MFT) to support the Implementation of projects.
- Support the Planning, monitoring and reporting to accomplish the delegated work for the workstream of responsibility in cooperation with the functional leader.
- Support continuous improvement in the designated workstream, in line with broader goals and objectives.
- Ensure achievement of projects in the designated workstream: identification and realization of improvement potential and change requirements and exercise active performance management.
- Drive a ‘safety first’ culture in the team and be a ‘champion for safety’.
- Deliver all projects to Time, Cost and Quality to support the achievement of Broughton Sustainability and Environmental targets.
- Ensure the accomplishment of business activities in line with all relevant internal and external regulations / legislation.
- Ensure the strategic and tactical alignment of all deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Exercise a strong ethic inclusive of improving the ways of working through Project Management standards and principles.
- Put the company values & behaviors into practice by visibly demonstrating commitment to the values journey.
- Perform and record overall project lessons learned throughout.
- Previous knowledge and experience in Energy/CO2
- Data Management and visualization skills
- Structured, organized and focussed to deliver on time, cost and quality
- Demonstrated experience in project management
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector