Equipment Test Architect
£45.00 - £47.73 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Equipment Test Architect to join my client on an initial 12 -month contract. As the Equipment Test Architect, you will support the project Verification lead in the deployment of the Test and Testability Policy for the product. Part of the role also includes supporting other areas of the business in the deployment and through life management of Test Equipment.
Role: Equipment Test Architect
Pay: £47.73 per hour Via Umbrella
Location: Stevenage or Bolton
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS and will get SC
· Lead the development of the Test Equipment TRS for the product.
· Responsible for working with the Delivery lead and Design lead for the definition and implementation of the Test and Testability Policy within a Programme.
· Support the overall Test Equipment Development activity to ensure delivery of required Test Equipment.
· Liaise with Manufacturing and PDS teams for Test Equipment related activities
· Support the definition of an optimal BIT coverage at sub-system level.
· Lead the development of diagnostic strategies for production.
· Experience of Development and Production Test Techniques and implementation.
· Knowledge of structured hardware Modelling techniques (preferably eXpress).
· Experience in the development and implementation of test strategies and Automated Test Equipment for new products.
· Some experience of supporting Manufacturing Teams and Design teams.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector