Crawley, West Sussex
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a well-organised and tenacious individual to join my Crawley based client’s super busy office as an Expeditor on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position, Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week.
Main Expeditor Responsibilities:
- Ensure supplier invoices are received in a timely manner
- Manage and update daily expediting reporting
- Track the status of supplier invoices
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner and respond to supplier enquiries by both telephone and email
- Provide daily report and supplier invoices to the expediting and billing team
- Use company computer systems to deliver exceptional customer service
- Liaise with other departments relating, but not limited to, finance and credit control
- Provide general office administration support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous office-based work experience, ideally including the chasing of payments due
- Excellent customer service experience
- Attention to detail, ability to perform detailed follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy is essential
- Proactive, highly organized, self-starter with a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
- Results orientated
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications user including Excel
- Proficiency in other languages beneficial but not essential
- Mon- Fri, full-time, permanent role. 40 hours per week
- Based in Crawley town centre. Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links by train & bus.
- Salary c. £25,000
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
ERP Implementation Manager
Performance & Improvement Project Manager
Quality and Technical Administrator
Early Careers Manager
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker
Fixed Asset Accountant