F& DT Engineer
£40.00 - £50. per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a F&DT Engineer on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: F&DT Engineer
Pay: £40- £50 per hour Via Umbrella
Location: Filton 60% onsite
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35Hours per week, 6 Months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- You will support the resolution of F&DT problems through the use of appropriate company methods, processes and tools. This will include performing calculations to justify structural performance and creating appropriate documentation.
- You will support the Design and Static stress disciplines with structural sizing and trade studies.
- You will support the generation of Aircraft structures that are innovative and offer benefits to existing products and new incremental development. You will prepare the future product family.
- You bring experience and know-how of aircraft structures engineering and analytical techniques used for F&DT, such as tools like ISAMI or DAMTOL.
- You will have some knowledge of overall aircraft structural design principles and techniques.
- You studied engineering and have a structural analysis background, particularly fatigue and damage tolerance.
- You are able to step back and propose new ideas to solve problems.
- You will work in a diverse and multi-national environment. Other languages and experience of a wide range of cultures is therefore beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Engine MRO Customer Programs Manager
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller
Building Construction Project Leader
System Modelling Engineer