Share this job
On behalf of our client, an international leader in the design and integration of high added-value solutions for the aeronautics and space industry. Design, manufacture, support, and service major aerostructures and aircraft interiors components.
Role: FEM/FEA Engineer
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
Contract: 6-months contract (probably extended)
Location: Getafe – Madrid
- Develop of Lineal/non-Lineal FEM simulations for Aerospace and Industrial projects.
- Degree in Aerospace/ Industrial engineering
- Minimum experience of 3 years (potential candidates with less experience are considered)
- Informatic/technical programmes required:
- Python is a plus
- Knowledge in CFD is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”