Helicopter Avionic Assembly line
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, in helicopter manufacturing.
It is looking for:
Role: Helicopter Avionics (Assembly line AW)
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Contract: until end of year.
- Perform harnesses, power cable and coax cable installation in accordance with design data and job instruction
- Carrying out any necessary troubleshooting/repairs of avionic systems or parts replacing based on design documentation and relative job instruction
- Perform acceptance test procedure of avionic systems and measuring the general performance of the aircraft based design documentation and job instruction
- Able to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and circuitry.
- Able to read and understand installation drawing
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and test activities.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda and follow the proper safety standard
- Operate equipment in a safe manner, and use proper technical publication.
- Be active part of assembly team , contributing to the execution of all activities (troubleshooting, installation, and testing).
- Min. 2 years working experience in aerospace company in part 66, part 21 or part 147 as avionic engineers.
- Is a plus EASA Part-66 Licence (Category B2)
- Proven experience as helicopter Avionic technician is mandatory.
- Practical skill on installation of harnesses and avionic component.
- Practical skills to crimp pins and terminal lug in accordance to the specific vendor requirement.
- English spoken & written: B2
- Technical degree or certification
- Previous experience as helicopters Avionic AW109,139,169,189
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness and Operational regulations.
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment.
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to identify customer oriented solutions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in an environment where priorities can be quickly modified.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-driven attitude and a team player.
Attitude to share important information with colleagues.
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer