Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Helicopter Standards & Training Engineer on a permanent basis. As the Helicopter Standards & Training Engineer, you will set and manage the technical standards for Helicopter engineering and maintenance departments through the creation of a Helicopter Technical Standards Manual that’s in line with core values and best in class strategy.
Role: Helicopter Standards & Training Engineer
Location: Middle East
- Ownership of Helicopter Technical Standards in line with existing aircraft technical standards and expectations, working closely with the Director or Maintenance and Engineering Helicopters and other engineering management.
- Work with the Technical Training and Administration Specialist on a company induction program for the maintenance staff and engineering staff.
- To support where necessary with technical staff training and development and GACA license training.
- Management of all external engineering and maintenance training activity
- Ownership of M-LOSA program with Helicopters.
- To assist in the development of technical content and deliver where needed training for Flight operations ground school and Ground operations.
Experince, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Related Fields or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with associated experience.
- Knowledge of AW139 airframe and Engine ideally at LAE type rated level.
- 15 years of experience as an engineer in the aviation industry.
- Management/supervisory experience in an engineering capacity.
- Project management and public speaking experience
- Familiar with AMOS, M-LOSA
- Demonstrated experience within standards/training environment
- Detailed understanding of safety principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
Actuation Lab Co-Ordinator
Principal Product Assurance Engineer- Manufacturing
Systems Design Engineer
Space Product Quality Assurance
Electrical Cable Design Engineer