Industrial Asset Manager
£0.00 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Industrial Asset Manager on an initial 18- month contract. As the Industrial Asset Manager, you will lead and influence a multi-disciplinary team towards the greatest extraction of value from a portfolio of industrial assets, designed for aerospace manufacture. You will be responsible for analysing asset performance to enable decision making processes over the entire asset lifecycle.
Role: Industrial Asset Manager
Pay: £35.03 per hour via umbrella
Location: Filton- Hybrid, 60% onsite
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 18 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ Clearance
- Generate value from Industrial Systems through continuously adapting the asset portfolio, in line with evolving the corporate strategy
- Define investment Plans aligned with short-mid- and long-term company objectives + rationality in investment decisions for replacement, refurbishment or end of life management.
- Align maintenance means with industrial stakeholders and performance objectives, balancing between OPEX & CAPEX expenditure.
- Develop business cases to lever investment and manage projects.
- Identify risks on industrial assets and systems + compare them with the contemplated solutions.
- Environmental, Health & Safety fundamentals
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Maintenance fundamentals & Equipment efficiency
- Trouble-shooting fundamentals
- Fundamental Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial maintenance methodologies
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Quality Fundamentals
- Sustainability fundamentals
- Strategy Development
- Interact and Influence
- Basic financial understanding
- Total cost of ownership / Life cycle costing (LCC)
- Manage Capex expenditure
- Manage risk and opportunities
- Fundamentals of machinery and automation
- Spare parts stock management
Travel to Northern Europe may be required up to 3 times a year.
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)