£26.07 - £29.07 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Industrial Integrator to join my client on an initial 12 -month contract. As the Industrial Integrator you will be liaising with other functions of the business for solutions with respect to production enabling blockers.
Role: Industrial Integrator
Pay: £29.07 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Filton – Onsite
Contract: Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. – 12 months
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
· identify opportunities and help to implement these, managing a project from initiation to closure. In addition to attending and supporting the Dragons Den reviews.
· Monitor the progress with KPI’s and reporting tools.
· Assessing continuous improvement opportunities and implementing new processes in line with lean manufacturing principles.
· Supporting Plant Safety projects about compliance to health, safety and environmental issues
· You must have the ability to investigate and introduce continuous improvement idea.
· Be proactive, collaborative, and adept at stakeholder management, transparent and open communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
· Be confident in analysing and manipulating data using tools such as Google Sheets and Google Slides.
· Have knowledge of Lean systems.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)
Industrial Asset Manager
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing