Industrial Process Engineer
£30.00 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Industrial Process Engineer to join my client on an initial 6 -month contract.
Role: Industrial Process Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Design consultation
- Execution of robust, reliable and safe operations
- Drive implementation of 1st installation with required shop floor feedback loops
- Specify industrial asset (Jigs, Tools, Tooling, Machines) requirements for creation or modification
- Plan regular feedback loops with the Production Team
- Communicate directly and by a physical participation in Production Team routines, and participate in project works in cross-skilled teams (national / international)
- Analyzing and optimizes existing manufacturing systems. – Developing and deploying capability on New Product Introduction.
- Bringing industrial expertise to the definition phase in multifunctional teams.
- Defining and negotiates the as planned structure with Engineering.
- Assessing the Manufacturing Maturity of the Structure and System Installation Design Solution
- Reviewing Interface Document and Request for Constituent Assembly
- Assessing Industrial Impact of Material & Processes Selection List and Standard Selection List
- Experience within aerospace would be an advantage but not an essential
- Would consider someone from a strong manufacturing background with similar/ transferable skills
- Ability to handle day to day issues
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications
Goods Inwards Inspector
Security Contracts & Visits Support Officer
System Safety Design Engineer