Industrial Robotics Engineer
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking several Industrial Robotics Engineers to join on an initial 24-month contract. As the Industrial Robotics Engineer your main tasks and responsibilities will include Investigate and solve state-of-art robotics challenges, contributing to system controllers, motion planners and collision detection frameworks. Create physics-based simulations and mathematical optimizations using frameworks and libraries to test and validate system assumptions and functionality.
Role: Industrial Robotics Engineer
Pay: DOE £ per hour Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week, 24 -month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- You will be in charge of doing the following activities: Develop and analyse concept solutions to address real world challenges.
- Design & integrate prototypes & demonstrators of innovative robotic solutions.
- Ensure that Safety concerns are properly solved or eased by design.
- Validate system assumptions and functionality under Airbus product integrity standards.
- Work closely with a broad range of teams and technologies: from mechanical to electronic, from backend and with frontend.
- Build & share a deep technical understanding of robotic solutions. Mentor junior engineers in good design practice.
- Successful experience of integration of an industrial robotic solution used in production.
- Experience with complex robotic systems, especially planning and control in an industrial automation context.
- Experience in physics-based mechanical modelling, Dynamics, Kinematics, path/motion planning and collision avoidance
- Familiar with CAD software, such as CATIA or 3DX.
- High level of proficiency in robot simulation software (e.g. KUKA.Sim, RoboGuide, Visual Components, DELMIA, RoboStudio, Matlab/Simulink, RoboDK) and OLP.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, testing, and documentation while following rigorous safety standards
- Strong communication skills, a good team player, but also capable of solving problems independently.
- A can-do attitude to balance quality and speed: from quick proof-of-concept work to high quality design.
- Master Science and/or PhD in Robotics, Physics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field or equivalent a hands-on Robotics Engineer or Applications Engineer experience, preferably in the industry.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Repair Management Executive
AOG Support Executive
System Engineering Manager Navaids
NAS Project Engineer
Principal Supportability Engineer