Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An amazing opportunity has arisen with my client for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role is ideal for a licensed engineer that is keen to join a small close knit team. You will be working on Cessna and piper aircraft and must hold previous experience with these aircraft.
Role: Aircraft Group 3 Licensed Engineer
Pay: Competitive Salary – Dependant on experience
Location: Maidenhead Area
- To carry out maintenance and repairs on my client’s fleet of single-engine aircraft under the supervision of their Chief Engineer.
- Work may also be carried out on private owners’ aircraft up to and including annual inspections.
- Previous experience working on Cessna and Piper singles is required.
- Must be computer literate.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Part 66 qualified B1,B2 or B3 (BCAR also useful)
- Full Group 3 required
- Educated to GCSE level preferably with Math’s and English Grade C
- Driver’s Licence.
- Current in HF training useful.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable – reasonable out of hours work may be required.
- Honest, Reliable and Responsible attitude
- Willing and able to train others.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Own tools a necessity.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer