Manager Helicopter Engineering Avionics
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Manager Helicopter Engineering Avionics on a permanent basis. As the Manager Helicopter Engineering Avionics, you will manage Avionics tasks. Reliability analysis, Configuration Management, Mods analysis, Aircraft specification, and performance, Reliability, and reporting. The Manager Helicopter Engineering Avionics, manage implementation of aircraft maintenance activities in accordance with the Continuous Airworthiness Management operational requirements as approved.
Role: Manager Helicopter Engineering Avionics
Location: Middle East
- Manage and Control all Avionics related Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins to ensure that all mandatory instructions are properly assessed, decided, all required related documents are issued and complied in timely manner to maintain airworthiness and safety standards.
- Ensure high level non-mandatory modification assessment is performed in view of company safety enhancement, significant reliability improvement, cost and maintenance reduction. Evaluate and verify engineering order issue to provide correct, adequate and approved maintenance data in line with the applicable regulations.
- Drive and control reliability cycle within the organization to ensure appropriate progress and priorities in order to expedite the effective mitigating action. Follow-up on alert notifications sent by the reliability program department and respond in accordance with the KPI requirements, follow-up with OEM regarding open reliability items. To improve the fleet reliability and on-time performance.
- Manage the fleet modification management activities related to Avionics.
- Manage the technical delay and cancellation related to Avionics tracking and management.
- Ensure regular and sufficient support during on-time performance / reliability meetings driven by operational departments.
Experince, Skills & Qualifications
- 15 years of experience as an engineer in the aviation industry.
- At least 10 years in a supervisory function.
- Key User in AMOS/MIS with 5 years active experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Related Fields or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with associated experience.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engineering.
- Detailed understanding of safety principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
Production Test Engineer
A320 Structural Mechanic
Structural Mechanic A320
Systems Performance Engineer
Head of Office of Airworthiness (HOA)
Head of Independent System Monitoring (HISM)