£20.86 - £22.20 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Manufacturing Controller to join them on an initial 12 -month contract. As a Manufacturing Controller your role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a store’s environment.
Role: Manufacturing Controller
Pay: £20.86 – £22.20 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week + Overtime available
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control.
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools.
- Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of Lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
- ESD training.
- PC skills, including EXCEL.
- Fork lift truck licence.
- Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.
- Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)