Maintenance and Engineering
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has a great opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. If you have strong experience in research and development, along with strong electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical skills then this is the role for you!
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Wendens Ambo, Essex
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Hours: Full Time
- Review/assess technical publications.
- Develop and build tooling/test equipment mechanically and electrically
- Add components to capability so that repairs may then performed in our 145 repair shop.
- Reverse engineer components.
- Research and develop new repairs.
- Correlate and write up new repair instructions working with part 21 DOA.
- Engineering: 2 years (essential)
- Experience in research and development
- Strong understanding of technical publications
- Knowledge of commercial aerospace working practises
- Aviation experience – desirable
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as BTEC, BNC, ONC or HNC/HND.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Wellbeing scheme
- Employee of the Quarter bonus
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer