Manufacturing Project Manager
£28 - £31.50 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Manufacturing Project Manager to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Manufacturing Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence. You will also manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance.
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager
Pay: Up to £31.50 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 6 month-contract – potential to extend to 12 months
IR35 Status: inside
SC Clearance: Valid SC required
- Planning, facilitating, and providing support to the success of large-scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
- Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
- Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight timescales.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
- ESD training medical requirements
- No Health surveillance requirements
- Significant project experience required
- Ability to build key relationships
- Maintenance of plans and budgets
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector