Manufacturing Project Manager
£30.00 - £33.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Manufacturing Project Manager to join on an initial 6-month contract. You will be required to provide support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager
Pay: Up to £30 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 6 -month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance.
- Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large-scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
- Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
- Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight timescales.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
- ESD training.
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)