Bolton, Greater Manchester
£20.00 - £23.49 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join my client on an initial 6-month contract. As the Mechanical Fitter you will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the mechanical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: Mechanical Fitter
Pay: £23.49 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
- Apprenticeship essential
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- Team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
- Proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable. .
- Significant mechanical fitting experience required
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer