Share this job
I am looking for an MRO Administrator to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the MRO Administrator you will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
Role: MRO Administrator
· Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
· Logging quotes onto the company system.
· Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
· Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
· Liaison with staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
· Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
· Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
· Performing to KPI’s
· Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
· Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
· Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
· Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
· Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
· Highly organised and efficient
Education and/or Experience:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer
Quality Conformance Engineer