Share this job
I am looking for an MRO Administrator to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the MRO Administrator you will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
Role: MRO Administrator
· Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
· Logging quotes onto the company system.
· Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
· Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
· Liaison with staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
· Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
· Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
· Performing to KPI’s
· Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
· Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
· Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
· Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
· Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
· Highly organised and efficient
Education and/or Experience:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Systems Engineering Manager
Material Inventory Controller
Technical Project Manager
OCC Duty Manager
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Technical Records Administrator