Hassocks, West Sussex
£19434.00 - £21697.00 per annum
Share this job
MRO Administrator – Administration Team
Hassocks, West Sussex – Driving license is a must due to location!
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
£19,434 – £21,697
Our client is a leading aviation service provider specialising in bespoke aircraft components and Support Solutions. Our client works closely with Maintenance and Repair Organisations worldwide and in recent years has grown to become one of the largest stockists of aircraft components in the world.
Due to ongoing expansion and a high volume of business, our client are looking to appoint an MRO Administrator to join the Administrative team.
You will assist the MRO Team with administration of aircraft component repairs, through approved suppliers, to maximise inventory availability and minimise cost. You will also assist with the management of suppliers, to ensure on time delivery and high service levels. To support both internal and external customer requirements.
- Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
- Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance with existing procedures
- Process Quote Approvals
- Effectively expedite and report on all open repair/sales orders, repair facility queries and customer cost approvals using specialised IT expediting system
- Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support is provided & MRO customers have all relevant data concerning repair & overhaul requirements
- Ensure repair quotations are recorded on the system and reviewed within existing processes and procedures
- Effective management of emails, ensuring centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
- Produce and present various MRO reports including reports on order status, KPI’s, supplier and customer performance
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Assist the MRO Team with all tasks as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an administrative role gained within an office environment desirable
- Some experience of aircraft components highly advantageous
- Desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills within Maintenance Repair & Overhaul component management
- Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data useful
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and succeed in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Professional and confident telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI’s
- Flexibility with working hours
- Ability to travel occasionally as and when required
“Privately owned, dynamic & innovative”, our client is a world leading independent aviation company where you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to their success.
The company’s global HQ is set amongst the rolling hills of the South Downs, a perfect environment to work.
Lunch breaks – You can take a walk around the 1km trim trail which circles the fantastic offices. If games are more your thing, there are board games available for staff to use, as well as an Xbox and computer break out room. If you forget your lunch, you can pick up lunch from the food and coffee vans that visit he premises regularly.
Extras – Free parking & electric car charging available, BUPA healthcare, social events, free fruit, cycle to work scheme and more…
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony Cockburn at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector