MRO Strategy Manager
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of MRO Strategy Manager.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for establishing and managing MRO strategy. The role will be driving strategic plans, analysing business performance, and implementing operational improvements to scale the business.
- Research and define the airline’s MRO strategy options during start-up, early growth, and steady state
- Identify and engage with 3rd party MRO providers capable of support the airline
- Engage with stakeholders such as airports, regulator, landowners, etc
- Define the MRO timeline & costs, depending on options being considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in aviation industry, preferable on business aviation, MRO Specialist, or any relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
- Excellent understanding of MRO operations, including scheduling, resource planning, maintenance procedures and quality systems.
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Must be fluent in English
- If you can speak Arabic that is desirable
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications
Goods Inwards Inspector
Security Contracts & Visits Support Officer