Occupational Health Advisor
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for an Occupational Health Advisor to join them on an initial 3 – 6-month basis. You will be joining a new diverse and dynamic team who have brought fresh ideas and been responsible for the development of the new occupational health & wellbeing service. The team strives for excellence and have recently contributed to the business Rospa Gold award
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Pay: £35 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 3 – 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Undertaking health screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
- Delivering presentations and reports at forums and meetings
- Supporting the businesses in delivering the Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
- Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
- Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
- Undertaking inter site travel
- Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
- NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 – SCPHN (OH) registered
- Experienced in Occupational Health – preplacement assessments, health surveillance, case management, lifestyle screening, travel health trained, triage and responding to queries
- Able to work effectively, independently, and also within a team framework.
- To succeed in the role, you need the ability to multitask, be confident with OH systems and tools, deliver good case management reports, carry out health surveillance activities and prioritise and manage your time efficiently.
- Good written and oral interpersonal and communication skills to work well onsite and remotely.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Systems Design Engineer
Material Inventory Controller
Operations Manager – Warehouse
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Magasinier aèronautique – NTE Airport