Occupational Health Advisor
£00.00 - £35.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for an Occupational Health Advisor to join them on a 3-6 month contract. There will be the requirement to deliver the OH service across the UK operation including to cover any leave, which will involve travel when necessary. You will be joining a new diverse and dynamic team who have brought fresh ideas and been responsible for the development of the new occupational health & wellbeing service.
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Pay: Up to £35 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage primarily and other sites
Contract: 3-6 months
Hours: Monday – Friday, on site mainly with some hybrid working available
- Undertaking health screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
- Delivering presentations and reports at forums and meetings
- Supporting the businesses in delivering the Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
- Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
- Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
- Undertaking inter-site travel
- Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
A multifaceted, proactive, passionate, motivated and hardworking occupational health professional, who is driven to deliver an excellent service, promoting both physical and mental wellbeing, you should be:
- NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 – SCPHN (OH) registered
- Experienced in Occupational Health – pre placement assessments, health surveillance, case management, lifestyle screening, travel health trained, triage and responding to queries
- Able to work effectively, independently and also within a team framework.
- To succeed in the role, you need the ability to multitask, be confident with OH systems and tools, deliver good case management reports, carry out health surveillance activities and prioritise and manage your time efficiently.
- Good written and oral interpersonal and communication skills to work well onsite and remotely.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!” LUCGBJ
Apply for this role
Asset Team Leader
Repair Management Executive
CAD Process Engineer
Test Operation Support Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
AIT Skilled Production Technician
OCC Duty Manager
Quality Technical Support
Actuation lab co-ordinator