Occupational Health Advisor
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Occupational Health Advisor to join them on a 6-month contract. The Manufacturing Controllers role will be to support the effectiveness of the Occupational Health Team by providing temporary support with Occupational Health Service which delivers in a customer and quality focused manner.
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Stevenage – WFH
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: 4 Days a week
Security Clearance: BPSS required before starting.
- Occupational Health Strategy – Supports the development and implementation of occupational health policies and the health & wellbeing strategy as directed by the Occupational Health Manager/Senior OHA’s and in line with the OH department objectives.
- Lifestyle screening/health surveillance/travel health – Delivers pre placement screening & travel screening and health advice
- Information Technology – Ensuring maximum use is made of IT systems and Cohort OH software, supporting the development of information systems to enhance the service provided
- Case Management – Delivers face to face, video and telephone calls to undertake case management consultations confidently.
- Personal Development – Take responsibility for own personal development ensuring knowledge and skills are up to date. Undertaking professional training as is deemed necessary to improve personal performance and knowledge.
- Problem solving challenges: – Aligning legislative requirements against business needs, Balancing employee needs against business needs.
- Review of Health Surveillance results as required
- Perform duties not specifically identified in the job profile but which are in line with the general responsibilities of the post.
- Prioritizing workload.
- Holds a Registered Nurse qualification – RN (1) on current NMC register – Essential
- Holds an OH (RN3) Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (SCPHN) qualification on current NMC register – Essential
- A successful track record of achievement as an OH professional in a large organisation delivering a comprehensive programme
- Experience and ability in working alone and with a team.
- Experience of establishing productive relationships with customers and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Experience, ability and resilience in dealing with case management.
- Competent OH report writing skills.
- Proficient in producing clear, legible concise and accurate records, letters and reports on OH issues.
- Experience with delivering health surveillance & travel health. [ travel health training is essential]
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with a range of organisational and business activities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation applicable to OH.
- PC literate including MS office and COHORT .
- Good problem solving, analysis skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Asset Team Leader
Repair Management Executive
CAD Process Engineer
Test Operation Support Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
AIT Skilled Production Technician
OCC Duty Manager
Quality Technical Support
Actuation lab co-ordinator