Up to £25000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team as an Operations Controller. This is a unique opportunity to work for the Operations team who are the hub of the business, supporting day to day operations, maximising efficiency and being the valuable connection between the clients and the team.
The Controller will oversee daily requirements, and schedule teams to ensure the
highest service is delivered. Effective communication is key, with the ability to clearly
disseminate information throughout the company.
Role: Operations Assistant/Controller
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift rotation, 6-6 or 10-10.
- Take orders/bookings from customers and updating internal systems
- Ensure the work scope and schedule is agreed with customers and aligns with relative teams.
- Keep up to speed with customer changes and demands to make sure any adjustments are actioned smoothly
- Follow up on all outstanding requests
- Plan and coordinate work/team, to ensure maximum efficiency and cost-effective delivery
- Administration of departmental documentation including Manuals, Notices and Forms
- Monitor factors that may impact the completion of works, including employee absence, weather conditions and flights
- Keep in contact with our Duty/Operations Managers and working teams
- Report completed work to the customer
- Where possible upsell our services and further develop sales at the bases
- Issuing Compliance Certificates
- Support team leaders
- To follow all Health & Safety procedures and reporting
- The company may at times require you to support one off projects or to undertake other responsibilities which are outside of your job description, if this was to occur this would be discussed with you prior.
- Previous experience working within aviation – Essential
- Flexibility to work on a shift pattern, including bank holidays and weekends – Essential
- Experience in operations, including planning, scheduling and customer service
- Private aviation is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure in a time critical, changing environment
- Highly motivated to deliver outstanding customer service
- Overtime readily available
- Pension contributions
- Christmas day off in addition to holiday
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately, or email
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)