£32 - £36.16 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a PPV (Production Process Verification) Leader to join on an initial 12-month contract.
Role: PPV Leader
Pay: £36.16 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – mainly onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Lead/coordinate/perform activities in the Operational Area
- Provide operational feed-back to Management team
- Issues, risks and opportunities, Improvements proposal
- Acting as escalation for support
- Maintain registers, reports and keep KPIs up to date.
- Ensure evidence is collected to demonstrate report criteria.
- Analyse criteria and capture issues in the report
- Decide PPV status from criteria results and analysis
- Escalate to project/management when required
- Perform/lead root-cause analysis, define action and mitigation
- Monitor and report gap closure action plans.
- Inform team when work-order final inspection can be removed or reinforced.
- Close and archive documentation.
- Application and knowledge of SAP
- Ability to operate from first principles in manufacturing disciplines and activities requiring technical skills and knowledge to make daily business decisions.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering, Design and other Business Information Systems.
- Experienced knowledge of aircraft production, and engineering methods and procedures would be desirable.
- Understanding of relationships and interactions with other Manufacturing Engineering and Business functions.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Leadership skills, and self-motivated are desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications
Goods Inwards Inspector
Security Contracts & Visits Support Officer