Principal Structural Engineer
£40.00 - £48.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Principal Structural Engineer
on an initial 12 – month contract. As the Principal Structural Engineer, be joining a team of engineers working across a wide range of military systems.
Role: Principal Structural Engineer
Pay: Up to £48 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC Required before starting
- Degree qualified in a STEM subject.
- Proven ability to carry out structural analysis through the application of hand calculations and Finite Element methods (e.g. Optistruct, NASTRAN etc.).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Static, dynamic, fatigue analysis;
- Metallic/composite analysis.
- Finite Element optimisation & Design of Experiments.
- Assessment of mechanisms and multi body dynamics.
- Crash analysis.
- Ability to make quick/simple assessments to progress design activities in an efficient manner.
- Self-motivated individuals, who are great problem solvers and can take responsibility for complex structural analysis tasks.
- Can work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to network and influence internal and external customers.
- Relevant experience in an equivalent or comparable industry would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Repair Management Executive
AOG Support Executive
System Engineering Manager Navaids
NAS Project Engineer
Principal Supportability Engineer