Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30.00 - £32 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Process Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. As the Process Engineer within the CCA manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently, with the most modern tools available.
Role: Process Engineer
Pay: Up to £35 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- As a senior Process Engineer you will demonstrate ownership of processes and equipment in the SMT PCB manufacturing facility.
- In this role you will utilise your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing methods.
- Support equipment upgrades from purchase through installation.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis for changes to processes and/or equipment.
- Drive Process Improvement / Cycle Reduction initiatives and drive productivity improvements via process change or improvements.
- Ensure processes contribute to a safe work environment.
- Identify and reduce product quality issues caused by process variation.
- Support the quality function through identification and elimination of product non-conformances.
- Formal technical Engineering / Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Experience in Circuit Card Assembly equipment.
- 5 years’ experience within SMT PCB manufacturing environment. Strong working knowledge of electronic assembly, utilising the following equipment / processes: DEK printer, MYDATA, Solder reflow, Selective Solder etc.
- Experience of PCB ruggadisation processes such as Underfill and Conformal Coating would be advantages.
- Should be IPC J Std-001 and IPC-610 certified.
- Manual handling training.
- ESD training.
- Colophony health surveillance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Repair Management Executive
AOG Support Executive
System Engineering Manager Navaids
NAS Project Engineer
Principal Supportability Engineer