£30.00 - £35.05 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our fantastic aerospace client, we are seeking to recruit Project Controller on a 12-month basis. As the Project Controller, you will be supporting Landing Gear System R&T Project activities, this includes contributing and supporting multiple projects to ensure projects delivers on time, cost & quality.
Role: Project Controller
Pay: £35.05 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months
IR35 Status: Inside
- Project support and management support for Airbus R&T projects and external funding reporting as part of the Airbus UK-led initiative R&T Projects.
- Activities include planning, finances, coordination of the quarterly reporting, submission of change requests etc.
- Logistics focal point (equipment shipping, customs etc.).
- Project Management support to various work packages
- Coordinate supplier invoicing and goods receipts.
- Technical liaison with Suppliers.
- Organisation and coordination of reviews with funding body, suppliers and internal Airbus departments.
- Preparation and distribution of presentation material
- Organisation and coordination of internal reviews of presentation material.
- Liaison with contracts management and suppliers and to enable additions and changes to current work scopes.
- Focal point for the preparation of future funding bids.
- Experience in the Aerospace sector is preferable but not essential.
- An understanding of aircraft Structures, Systems or Avionics would be preferable.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Keen to learn about broader technical and non-technical aspects of product development and delivery.
- Able to influence, lead and collaborate to deliver the optimal solutions, either as part of a team or autonomously.
- Able to take ownership of your activities and support your team members by making commitments that you work hard to uphold.
- Able to adapt your message to different audiences and people with different perspectives, with a willingness to take on feedback and to change course when required.
- Multi-disciplined/skilled, curious, and innovative with a willingness to challenge the norm and learn/continuously improve.
- Honest, transparent, and supportive of their colleagues.
- Ideally knowledgeable of Landing Gear Systems and modern development methodologies (e.g., Digitalisation & Model Based System Engineering), but not a pre-requisite.
- Willing to travel occasionally, depending upon business needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Occupational Health Nurse
Customer Account Officer for Training Courses
776 – 1 Customs Officer
776 – 1 Customs Officer
Customer Repair Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
PBH Account Manager