Maintenance and Engineering
£26.48 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Project Engineer on an initial12-month contract, within the Manufacturing Engineering Function. You will be responsible for scoping, developing, and delivering projects, therefore will need to be an individual with strong project management skills, capable of delivering and developing new projects on behalf of the Manufacturing Engineering team. There will also be scope to lead a number of different projects including Continuous Improvement, Environmental, Health and Safety, as well as providing technical support to the Manufacturing Operations departments.
Role: Project Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Broughton- Onsite requirement
Contract: 12 months, Monday – Friday
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS + Clearance
- Dealing with carious activities in a constant evolving environment
- Dealing with external partners
- Discovering different manufacturing technologies
- Manage the full project scope end to end.
- Influence key stakeholders outside of your sphere of influence
- Strong collaboration with business areas to ensure on time, cost and quality projects.
- Work in partnership with the suppliers to support product development
- Track project milestones with visible KPI’s and manage key stakeholders through multi-functional teams.
Essential Skills and requirements:
- Experienced knowledge of aircraft production, and engineering methods and procedures.
- Proven Project Management experience
- Problem solving techniques
- Fluent English negotiation level (commercial and technical)
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Google Office IT tools: Slides, Sheets, GMail.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer