£35 - £39.55 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Leader to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Project Leader, you will be involved in the Single Aisle Rate Ramp Up Projects, working on large industrial projects.
Role: Project Leader
Pay: £39.55 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
- Responsible for implementation of one of Single Aisle’s Industrial Ramp Up projects using robust Project Management governance.
- Co-ordinate nominated MFT focal points to deliver the project on time, cost, and quality.
- Obtain buy-off of proposed strategy/footprint with senior stakeholders ensuring all sustainability targets are respected.
- Define and maintain top level plan for rate enablement of the area coordinating all local work streams (Tooling, Facilities, enablement etc.)
- Prepare and manage Capital Investment required for the project.
- Prepare and manage Project Team costs required for the project.
- Budget ownership and Capital Investment approval/finance tracking in line with financial forecasts.
- Integration of project risks & opportunities + mitigation action plan.
- Chair and lead project review governance with the project MFT and ensure actions are captured with follow-up.
- Prepare and chair monthly steering groups with senior stakeholders and capture / follow-up actions.
- Overall project closure & lessons learnt.
- You will be organised and structured with the ability to work autonomously an understanding of managing costs for a project is key.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Risk management
- Aviation background
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer