£35 - £39.55 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Leader to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Project Leader, you will be involved in the Single Aisle Rate Ramp Up Projects, working on large industrial projects.
Role: Project Leader
Pay: £39.55 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
- Responsible for implementation of one of Single Aisle’s Industrial Ramp Up projects using robust Project Management governance.
- Co-ordinate nominated MFT focal points to deliver the project on time, cost, and quality.
- Obtain buy-off of proposed strategy/footprint with senior stakeholders ensuring all sustainability targets are respected.
- Define and maintain top level plan for rate enablement of the area coordinating all local work streams (Tooling, Facilities, enablement etc.)
- Prepare and manage Capital Investment required for the project.
- Prepare and manage Project Team costs required for the project.
- Budget ownership and Capital Investment approval/finance tracking in line with financial forecasts.
- Integration of project risks & opportunities + mitigation action plan.
- Chair and lead project review governance with the project MFT and ensure actions are captured with follow-up.
- Prepare and chair monthly steering groups with senior stakeholders and capture / follow-up actions.
- Overall project closure & lessons learnt.
- You will be organised and structured with the ability to work autonomously an understanding of managing costs for a project is key.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Risk management
- Aviation background
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector