Project Manager – MAIT Environment & Sustainability Lead
£50 - £56.50 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Manager – MAIT Environment & Sustainability Lead to join on an initial 12-month contract.
Role: Project Manager – MAIT Environment *+& Sustainability Lead
Pay: £56.50 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
The main duties and responsibilities of the post will include –
- Focusing on Industrial Processes, Methods, and Tools, as they relate to the company’s environmental footprint.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce the footprint.
- Consultation with senior stakeholders
- Analysis, Planning, Execution & Evaluation of the actions needed to grasp those opportunities
As part of the Industrial Environmental Roadmap the E&S leader will work alongside transversal leaders at executive level on the following topics –
- Volatile Organic Compounds
To produce The Environmental Plan for the entire production operation projects portfolio including –
- Environmental and financial benefits.
Ensure proper observance of the “on Quality, on Time & on Cost” ethic of the company.
- Strong experience in a similar role for a major manufacturer
- Good knowledge of environmental issues
- Excellent PM skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)
Industrial Asset Manager
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing