Repair Management Executive
Hassocks, West Sussex
£24449.00 - £37053.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has an opportunity for a Repair Management Executive to join them on a permanent basis. This varied role offers the chance to be involved in many large projects, which are both growing & incredibly important parts of our business. In these roles you will have the opportunity to communicate internally & externally both with customers and suppliers and be a part of this growing and vitally important part of the business going forward.
The main purpose of the role will be to select, monitor and report on aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers worldwide. Managing business and customer owned property relating to Repair Management (RM) maximizing quality and minimizing cost. To provide exceptional customer service at all times by on time delivery, maintaining and building effective partnerships to support business objectives.
Role: MRO Executive – Repair Management
Location: Hassocks – driving license is a must due to location
Salary: £24,923 – £37,053
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday – 09:0-17:30
- Source, purchase and manage component repair services for business and customer owed inventory adhering to MRO Processes and Procedures
- Accurate administration of aircraft component repairs to the business and aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to customer Requests For Quote’s (RFQ’s)
- Process customer pre-alerts same day for RM orders
- Issue repair orders on approved suppliers on behalf of the business in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Support MRO Administration team expedite open orders to achieve required delivery and service levels in accordance with customer expectations or contracted terms
- Create and process customer repair quotations ensuring relevant management & freight fees are applied, in line with company processes and contracted terms
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels
- Develop successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication, including regular and punctual customer status reporting
- Process return shipments of customer owned property in line with business and contracted expectations and terms
- Process customer invoices ensuring all costs are recovered where applicable. Including but not limited to Management Fee’s, freight, customer induced damage
- Provide excellent customer account management both internal and external to business
- Provide solutions and use initiative to satisfy order requirements and increase revenue.
- Attend customer /supplier meetings including occasional travel
- Develop business opportunities with suppliers and customers
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Assist MRO Leadership with all tasks/projects as required.
- Experience gained within an aircraft component, MRO or trading environment is desirable.
- Good administrative skills gained within an office environment
- Proven ability to provide and deliver excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and succeed in a busy environment
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Desire to learn and develop in depth knowledge and skills within Repair Management Components
- Experience of contract management
- Familiarity and understanding of AMM, CMM, MEL and IPC’s
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI’s
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
- Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with experience of producing and evaluating reports
- Capable to succeed in a busy environment
- Flexibility in working hours
- Knowledge of Export and Import procedures and controls
- Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook, with exposure to Aircraft parts databases such as Quantum desirable
- Language skills desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV at Line Up Aviation, or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager