Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Sales Administrator to join on a permanent basis. As the sales administrator will be responsible for assisting the sales and purchasing teams with processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
Role: Sales Administrator
Salary: On Application
Contract: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
· Sourcing of Aircraft components for purchase
· Assist in managing exchange transactions
· Liaising with customers to ensure correct paperwork is promptly returned with exchange units
· Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotation, sales and exchange activity.
· Provide regular reports to the sales team on open sales orders to ensure optimum customer service is achieved.
· Expedite open purchase orders and repair orders.
· Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and return requests from customers.
· Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ’s) for services, parts and components where required.
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in a sales or admin related role
· Previous experience with Quantum Control
· Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
· Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”