Sales and Marketing Executive
Horsham, West Sussex
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis! They are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Working alongside Sales, the Marketing aspect contributes to ensuring business objectives are achieved through communication that should generate knowledge, interest, understanding and confidence in our brand, strategies, people and operations. This should be achieved by proactively collecting and sharing business stories, strategies and market information via social media and assisting with lead generation
Role: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Broadbridge Heath, Horsham
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
- Research new companies entering the market and identify opportunities
- Quotation and pricing management
- Generate new leads regularly and monitor progress
- Reach out to prospects via email, telephone, networks, events, and social media to generate pipeline of leads
- Working with the BDE to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data
- Conduct regular service/teams meetings with new customers to maintain relationship.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Drive and support targeted industry verticals for sales growth, specifically in aerospace
- Brand Management
- Develop and lead a Social Media strategy, including LinkedIn and twitter posts
- Manage the ordering, printing, mailing and inventory of branded materials, maintaining integrity of the brand and effective cost control
- Manage and update Content Calendar
- Design and edit the group’s marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, infographics, branded merchandise etc.
- To actively seek out industry awards and construct entries which may enhance the brand
- Website/brochure update and refreshment
- To support the business with marketing of other activities such as recruitment marketing
Experience and requirements:
- To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills.
- Content Writing: Must be a skilled wordsmith- content writing and editing skills essential.
- Design: Confident in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Prezi, PowerPoint.
- Freight forwarding/logistics experience desirable
- Graduate desirable
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table
- Ability to help the operations team when required including occasionally working on the on-call rota (3-5x times per month)
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to plan and prioritise workloads is essential
- Full UK driving license
- Phone/laptop provided for the role
- On site parking
- Gym and shower facilities
- Pool table/kitchen facilities
- Company Social events