Senior Contracts Executive
Share this job
I am looking for a Senior Contracts Executive to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Senior Contracts Executive, you will responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of PBH and CPAL contracts.
Role: Senior Contracts Executive
- To be the focal point for contracted customers and ensure all orders are processed in line with the contractual service levels. .
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
- Ensure all tasks relating to the Contractual Agreement are fulfilled within the time frame requirements.
- Arrange, prepare and represent company at customer performance review meetings
- Ensure all contractual data is recorded and assist with monthly KPIs
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer service levels maintained.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving entrepreneurial, agile environment.
Education and/or Experience:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
PBH Account Manager
Customer Service Assistant
Configuration Document Controller
Project Management Business Partner
Material Coordinator (Aviation)
Technical Records Administrator
Customer Repair Executive