Senior Contracts Executive
Share this job
I am looking for a Senior Contracts Executive to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Senior Contracts Executive, you will responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of PBH and CPAL contracts.
Role: Senior Contracts Executive
- To be the focal point for contracted customers and ensure all orders are processed in line with the contractual service levels. .
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
- Ensure all tasks relating to the Contractual Agreement are fulfilled within the time frame requirements.
- Arrange, prepare and represent company at customer performance review meetings
- Ensure all contractual data is recorded and assist with monthly KPIs
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer service levels maintained.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving entrepreneurial, agile environment.
Education and/or Experience:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
AIT RF Test Operator
Clinical Support Technician
Integration and System Validation Engineer
Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Senior Configuration Engineer