SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER | Airspace Mobility
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets.
ROLE: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Accountable for customer projects in the domain of Airspace Mobility with sales, costs, cash and project quality responsibility, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Ensuring all necessary planning, execution and acceptance activities throughout the delivery of the project
- Analysis of the contract content and implementation in delivery and service packages
- Creating and updating of project baselines, cost and time schedules
- Conducting negotiations with local subcontractors regarding project-related subcontracting and construction work in cooperation with the purchasing department
- Managing customer requests and contract changes to closure
- Creating and maintaining project documentation using company internal process instructions and tools
- Defining and managing all elements required to successfully deliver the project (incl. design, maintenance, training, spare parts supply, documentation, etc.)
- Executing of lessons learned from the project delivery and corresponding feedback to the departments
- Participating in offers, create schedules, cost and risk assessments
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Certification IPMA or PMI project manager (or comparable)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in project management with focus on international deliveries and systems business
- Proficient in using planning tools (e.g.: MS Project), spreadsheet, as well as the other typical office applications.
- Good knowledge of business administration and contract management
- Very good language skills in French and/or English and/or Spanish, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Italian language is a must.
- Good knowledge of relevant national / international regulations and standards for air traffic control is desirable
Apply for this role
Airport Services Duty Officer
Executive Handling Station Manager – Jerez de la Frontera
Senior Operations Supply Chain Team Leader