£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + + Shift Allowence
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a SMT Technician on an initial 12-month contract. As a SMT Technician you will be performing all assembly operations and activities relating to the surface mount technology line including – programming, set-up, maintenance, running the line, first off inspection & manual soldering operations in line with ECSS specifications.
Role: SMT Technician
Pay: £38 per hour via umbrella + 20% Uplift
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday – fortnightly rotating double day shifts, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Taking responsibility for the completion of assembly work and the recording in relevant documentation in line with -internal processes company lean and quality standards.
- Maintaining 5S principles and carry out daily audits to keep integration areas (tools, toolboxes, workstations, etc.) clean and organised + respect and maintain tool control system.
- Mechanical sub assembly and installation of all structural components following installation drawing and procedures.
- Accreditation in soldering operations in conformance with:
- Proven experience in an assembly, manufacturing or production environment.
- Previous experience of working with and an understanding of technical documents; drawings, procedures and technical notes.
- Experience of working in a clean room.
- Awareness of work place health and safety practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of ASM (DEK) stencil printer, Mycronic P&P, BTU reflow oven & X-Ray machine.
- Knowledge of SAP Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Experience with vapour phase
- HNC in engineering discipline or equivalent.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)