Horsham, West Sussex
£12.02 - £12.16 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition
Share this job
I am seeking a Stock Controller to join my Horsham based production client with immediate effect.
Role: Stock control in a manufacturing environment
Location: Horsham (free parking & great public transport links close by)
Shift: Monday to Friday. 8am – 4pm
Pay: £12.16 per hour
This contract role will become permanent for the right candidate.
- Count and reconcile the stock on site.
- Follow all processes with great accuracy.
- Trace back any discrepancies that are found in the count (e.g. supplier hasn’t delivered the number requested, etc.)
- Log the stock counts and data using SAP software. Training will be provided but candidates should have the ability to quickly pick up new IT systems)
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous experience either as a stock controller or similar, or having undertaken stock takes in retail, etc.
- Immediately available
- Ability to pass a urine drug screen prior to starting
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector