Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Storekeeper on a permanent basis. The role of the Storekeeper is to ensure the station is compliant with internal & external regulatory requirements regarding the receipt, storage and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst maintaining cost effective stock management.
Salary: Upon Application
Hours: Days – (06:00-18:00) – 5,5,4 Shift Pattern
- Ensure all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation. Booking on to QUANTUM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaising with airlines to resolve discrepancies. Placing acceptable received material into the secure store
- Ensure stock levels are correctly maintained.
- Return unserviceable material to airlines in good time, preventing any potential charges to the business.
- Ensure shelf life of components/material & tooling are not exceeded.
- Collection and delivery of items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required.
- Issue of material to engineers whilst maintaining the QUANTUM/AMOS system
- Comply with all internal/external audit requirements.
- Other tasks as required to support an operational requirement.
- Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience is preferred but training can be given to the right candidate.
- QUANTUM stores’ experience is preferred and an advantage, but training can be given.
- AMOS stores experience is preferred and an advantage, but training can be given.
- Knowledge of Goods in inspection and airworthiness certification is an advantage.
- A high level of IT literacy is required with proficient knowledge of Microsoft systems especially Excel.
- On-going training provided as required.
- You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka