Stores & Logistics Officer
Gatwick, West Sussex
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Stores & Logistics Officer to join them on a permanent basis. As the Stores & Logistics Officer you will provide support to the company’s operation ensuring customer request are fulfilled. Stores based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Role: Stores & Logistics Officer
Location: West Sussex
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Dealing with customer request for materials, sales & exchange enquiries
- Meeting AOG deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparing orders for shipments to venders and customers
- Expediting deliveries with couriers
- Data entry via Quantum
- Maintenance of an organised filing system.
- Receiving materials into the company from suppliers.
- Quality control Inspection of materials received.
- Handling and storage of aeronautical parts including electro sensitive devices.
- Dealing with queries and reject parts.
- Packing parts for dispatch either domestic or export.
- Upkeep of shipping documentation.
- Liaison with colleagues in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- To carry out any other reasonable task as may be deemed appropriate from time to time.
Education and experience:
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a Stores or a Logistics environment.
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Full driving licence
- Working knowledge of Quantum Inventory system
- Forklift truck licence
- Hazardous Goods in transit certificate
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)