Henfield, West Sussex
Up to £22500.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a Stores Person (Full time or part time can be considered) for my client’s small and friendly business in a rural location near Henfield, West Sussex.
This role could suit someone with previous relevant warehouse experience.
Must have a keen attitude to quickly pick up and accurately follow set procedures. Training will be provided.
Role: Stores Person
Location: Near Henfield
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Hours: Mon-Fri. 09.00 – 17.00
Main responsibilities of the Stores Person:
- Daily stock checking and tidying of the stores area
- Picking, packing and dispatching
- Receiving goods and inputting on industry specific computer system
- Undertaking import/export administration and allocating tariff codes
- Booking shipments online and dealing with couriers
- Quality administration
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong attention to detail with a ‘Right first time’ work ethic
- IT literate with the ability to pick up industry specific software
- Flexible and willing to take on other responsibilities as and when required
- Forklift license an advantage
- Free onsite parking
- Own transport preferable due to location (limited bus service nearby)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply with your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)