Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Stores Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Stores Supervisor, you will be ensuring the smooth transition of parts into and out of the business, in accordance with MAA regulations and company procedures.
Role: Stores Supervisor
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will be needed to cover shifts for absence
Clearance: BPSS prior to starting
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
What you’ll be doing:
- Day to day Supervision of the shift operators to support effective output.
- Ensuring resource availability for the required workload.
- Receipting and processing in-coming parts accurately and efficiently onto AMOS.
- Issuing of part at the Stores counter.
- Understanding health and safety practices and enforcing them in all aspects of the role. * To ensure the safety and security of all assets held in the Stores facility.
- Accurate inputting of data onto the Stores computer system.
- Ensuring the safety of all aircraft parts, including the integrity of labels and packaging.
- Processing of US returns.
- Place orders with Contractor for aircraft parts.
- Stock management.
- Accounting of serviceable spares after maintenance.
- To undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Health and Safety:
- Awareness of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work. Including Management responsibilities as required by H&S Manual.
- Be aware of aviation safety responsibilities with regards to the Safety Policy. Including Management responsibilities as required by the Safety Management Manual
- Be aware of aviation security responsibilities with regards to the Security Policy
- Previous experience working within an aviation stores environment (preferred)
- Use of IT packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements, lifting and manual handling aids.
- High level of attention to detail and capable of producing a consistent standard of work.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team Leadership skills, including mentoring, development and direct line management of a small team.
- Ability to live and work in the UK without restrictions
- Knowledge of COSHH, and chemicals.
- Dangerous Goods by Air Certificate (If expired, by not by more than 30 days)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)