£34.00 - £38 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Sustainability Engineer
on an initial 12-month contract. As the Sustainability Engineer you will be working within the Industrial Safety, Ergonomics and Sustainability team you would be part of the team and responsible for driving and delivering industrial projects to improve the environmental performance of our industrial processes – initially focusing on Energy / C02 reduction, however in the future this scope may be expanded to include other High5+ categories. (Waste, Water, VOC)
Role: Sustainability Engineer
Pay: Up to £38 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Focus on energy reduction projects across current assets and processes to reduce the energy and C02 impact
- Identify future project opportunities on Energy / CO2 and ensure OPEX and Capex submissions are prepared in a timely manner
- Leading and providing all aspects related to the projects such as contracting, documentation, action plans, reporting, Risk & Opportunity assessment etc.
- Interface and align with OWOP, OMME and FM on energy reduction strategy and direction
- Deliver an energy reduction project portfolio 2023+
- Be aware of and exploit any external funding opportunities which may be appropriate to the project portfolio n(IETF, Govt or regional)
- Investigate and exploit digital technology opportunities to identify future energy saving opportunities and identify key assets to focus on.
- Alignment of improvements with the central Airbus sustainability strategy (Switch off, Shutdown, Process Heating) and ensure this is the focus of project delivery
- Communicate the OWOM Sustainability & Environment achievements: internally and across digital platforms, including best practice sharing with other sites and pulling opportunities where appropriate to Broughton.
- Project management of complex projects with multiple interfaces and stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of the Broughton industrial process including high energy consuming assets
- Previous experience of the LBIP+ project management process and preparation of business cases demonstrating project risks / benefits
- The ability to develop innovative project solutions based best practice standards in the area of industrial energy and C02 reduction
- Knowledge of all Health and Safety standards associated with the introduction of projects or technologies
- Management of stakeholders through clear communication and engagement at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Previous experience of working in an Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Fuel Systems Installation Design Engineer
Hazardous Waste Operative
AW Helicopters Instructor Pilots
AW Simulator Instructor
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller