£55 - £60 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. As the Systems Engineer you will join the Weapon Systems Design & Verification team, supporting the sustainment and improvement of the weapon system architecture. This will involve resolving technical queries, managing subsystem architecture and definition, and verification and validation activities.
Role: Systems Engineer
Pay: £55 – £60 per hour via Umbrella company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Management of System and sub-system level requirements and interface definition, including management of design baselines.
- System architecture definition.
- Management and resolution of Problems and Queries that arise from development & qualification activity
- Understanding the impact of proposed changes on the current design / performing trade studies to de-risk the system design and ensure the continued viability of the product.
- Supporting coordination of key Design Reviews.
- Generation and review of technical documentation to support verification activity.
- An appreciation of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes, including requirement elicitation and interface definition, identifying and managing key design drivers, modification development and formal verification and certification processes.
- Experience in Systems integration (mechanical/electrical/software) would be beneficial.
- An ability to produce concise, coherent and detailed technical reports of a high quality.
- An ability to work proactively and flexibly across a number of variant programmes for which relative priorities can change quickly.
- An effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, essential to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and in building cohesion in the relationships between the Systems team and various interfacing teams.
- An awareness of RTC & DOORS would be beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector