Systems/ V&V Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£48.26 - £63.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Systems / V&V Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. The primary focus for the Systems / V&V Engineer is to support the development, integration, testing and documentation for the Platform Data Link Terminal (PDLT) in support of CAMM/CAMM-ER programmes for the UK, Italy and export customers.
Role: Systems / V&V Engineer
Pay: £ £63 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week- Onsite, some home working possible.
Security Clearance: Security Cleared On Submission
- Programming, integration & test of PDLTs and test equipment.
- Investigation of PDLT queries / issues raised.
- Support updates to PDLT software and test cases.
- Documentation of PDLT design, processes and tools.
- Support to export of PDLT hardware and design documentation.
- Training and trials support in Italy.
- Software development process.
- System integration and test.
- RF domain knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1.3 Licensed Engineer AW109 (PW206-207)
Senior Manager IFEC
B2 Boeing Licensed Engineers
Director Of Maintenance
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer