Technical Data Engineer
£40.00 - £45.20 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Technical Data Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. I am looking for 2 Technical Data Engineers to work within the Fuel Systems team and landing gear team so you must have aerospace and technical data author experience. As the Technical Data Engineer you must be capable of writing maintenance procedures or pat catalogues
Role: Technical Data Engineer
Pay: £45.20 per hour via Umbrella, inside IR35
Location: Filton – 60% onsite
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week,
Skills & Experince
- Ensure and maintain compliance with EASA/FAA regulations (ICA process) and EN9100 for their own technical scope and perimeter of responsibility.
- Using technical expertise to manage all authoring activities for the technical scope of the jobholder.
- Technical focal point for other domains and companies (design office & customer services & subcontracting companies & suppliers).
- Assess aircraft design criteria (e.g. Service Bulletin, Customer Originate Change, MPM, drawings) for technical manual impact. Collect all associated necessary source data from design office, component manufacturers and suppliers (RSP, NSP).
- Manage Technical Data & Services Subcontracted Activities in accordance to AP2539 with support of business operations department, quality focal point or others as necessary at ATA or work package level.
- Ensure information flow of Airbus referential revision/creation on subcontractor’s side.
- Focal point of contact in all matters for criteria like RFI/RFR, MPM, SB, COC, drawings. Ensures that all requests are answered/incorporated in time and according to the Customer Support rules.
- Define and manage priorities and proofread maintenance or trouble shooting or material or wiring procedures (internal production).
- Define and manage priorities and perform incoming inspection of maintenance or trouble shooting or material or wiring procedures (external production).
- Provide continuous and efficient support to customers and all users of the Maintenance, Material and Wiring deliverables.
- Guarantee accurate and on time delivery of our deliverables as promised to customers.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong IT/Data analytics skills. We want to take our reporting methods to the next level, to drive evidence based actions
- Previous experience in HR understanding and an understanding of HR policies, processes & systems is desirable
- Autonomy & Adaptability,
- Proficiency Google-suite
- Pro-active mind-set and ability to anticipate, address business issues and offer solutions to managers,
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills, teamwork and networking abilities,
- Ability to convince, to negotiate & to take initiative,
- Customer orientation & responsiveness, with a solution mindset
- Building & Managing Relationships capability,
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness & empathy,
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aircraft Parts Exchange Coordinator
Contracts Administrator/Legal Assistant
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
HR Generalist Barcelona
IT Senior Buyer
Zephyr Product Regulatory Compliance Engineer