£48 - £60 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit several Test Architects to join my client on an initial 12-month contract. As the Test Architects the role includes managing the requirements for Test Equipment and managing the development through delivery and into service
Role: Test Architect
Pay: £48 – £60 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required on Submission
- Responsible for ensure the implementation of Test Equipment requirements from all Customers (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle.
- Responsible for the Test Equipment design trades between Cost, Scope and Time.
- Responsible for proposing and recommending, with the Chief Design Engineer, the cost vs test coverage trade-offs.
- Working with the manufacturing team define the Special-To-Type Test Equipment (STTE) required to support production.
- Responsible for the management of Test System obsolescence to optimise upgrade programs.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility.
- Interface with and manage customer expectations throughout the development process.
- Technically manage internal & external suppliers for delivery of Test Equipment packages to time, cost, quality and performance requirements
- Main point of contact between the project team and TE supplier.
Ideally educated to degree level with substantial experience of Test, Electrical and Electronic engineering, ideally including at least one of the following:
- Digital electronics and microprocessor systems.
- Analogue electronics and RF.
- Power Electronics.
- Test Equipment Design.
Good understanding of:
- Experience in requirements capture in DOORS
- Project Management and planning.
- Diverse and conflicting Stakeholder Management.
- Ability to influence managers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Determination and desire to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal and well developed communication
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Repair Management Executive
AOG Support Executive
System Engineering Manager Navaids
NAS Project Engineer
Principal Supportability Engineer