£50.00 - £60.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Test Architect on an initial 12 – month contract. I am looking for experienced Test Architects that want to use their knowledge in a system/sub system management role. The role includes defining and managing the requirements for Test Equipment and managing the development through delivery and into service.
Role: Test Architect
Pay: Up to £60 per hour via umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS, SC Required to start
- Responsible for collating Test Equipment requirements from all Customers (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle.
- Assessment of design documentation in support of demonstrating test solution compliance with CE certification requirements
- Support cross functional teams to drive down test solution product defects (i.e. PRs & CNs).
- Manage status and record of reported test solution defects.
- Interface with and manage customer expectations throughout the development process.
- Support the reporting of the test solution packages time, cost, quality and performance status.
- Main point of contact between the project team and TE supplier.
Ideally educated to degree level with substantial experience of Test, Electrical and Electronic engineering, ideally including at least one of the following:
- Digital electronics and microprocessor systems.
- Analogue electronics and RF.
- Power Electronics.
- Test Equipment Design.
Good understanding of:
- Product certification against CE directives
- Experience in requirements capture in DOORS
- Experience of structured Test Modelling techniques
- Project Management and planning.
- Diverse and conflicting Stakeholder Management.
- Strong leadership skills, able to establish a clear engineering vision.
- Ability to influence managers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Determination and desire to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal and well developed communication skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to travel when required (Including France).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)